Since such public environments are accessible by third parties, it is possible that third parties may collect and collate and use such information for their own purposes. You should accordingly be careful when deciding to share any of your Personal Information in such public environments.
Timeforpet is not liable to you or any third party for any damages that you or any third party may suffer howsoever arising from your disclosure of Personal Information in any public environment. Disclose your personal information in a public environment at your own risk.
The Information Timeforpet may collect
- User-provided Information: When you register for, browse and use the Website, you may provide to Timeforpet "identity information" (such as your name, email address, address, home or mobile telephone number etc.). You may also be able to add a picture of yourself.
- If you decide to register through or otherwise grant access to a third party, social networking or authentication service that we may make available ("Authentication Service"), such as Facebook Connect or Google, Timeforpet may also collect any such "identity information" that you have provided to the Authentication Service from the account you have with the Authentication Service.
- Details of transactions by your Facebook friends and other Facebook users generated by you through our Service.
- If you choose to provide such information, during registration or otherwise, you are giving Timeforpet the permission to use and store it consistent with this policy. Therefore, please understand that when you sign in with Timeforpet, you are not anonymous to us
Purposes of the collection of your data
One of the purposes of our website is to inform you of who we are and what we do. We collect and use personal information (including name, address, telephone number and email) to better provide you with the required services, or information. We would therefore use your personal information in order to:
- respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- process orders or applications submitted by you
- administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
- anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you
- create products or services that may meet your needs.
To optimise our services we may wish to use your personal data for direct marketing. As we respect your privacy we will only use your personal data for this purpose when you are aware thereof and if required we will request your consent prior to using your personal data for direct marketing. Additionally, if at any time you wish us to stop using your information for any or all of the above purposes, please contact us as set out below. We will stop the use of your information for such purposes as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so.
IP Addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. We may also collect such information from your Facebook friends and other Facebook users who use the Service. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small data files that your browser places on your computer or device. Cookies help your browser navigate a website and the cookies themselves cannot collect any information stored on your computer or your files. When a server uses a web browser to read cookies they can help a website deliver a more user-friendly service. To protect your privacy, your browser only gives a website access to the cookies it has already sent to you.
How are third party cookies used?
How do I reject and delete cookies?
When Timeforpet Discloses Information
Social Networks: Timeforpet will disclose your personal information if you have explicitly agreed that we may do so. In particular, we will disclose personal information where you have elected to connect your account on our Website to a social network or other similar service (e.g., Facebook or Google), or have elected to have your activity on our Website published to a social network or other similar service (e.g., Facebook or Google). To control the information that you share, you should review and, if appropriate, modify your privacy settings on such services.
Required by Law: Timeforpet may also disclose user information if required to do so by law or in the good- faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and other governing bodies.
Merger or Acquisition: In the event that Timeforpet is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
Other Purposes: Timeforpet also reserves the right to disclose user information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; protect Timeforpet from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Website; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Timeforpet, our Users, or others.
* Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. * We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. * If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). * You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
* You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. * If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Contact Us If you have any questions on how to return your item to us.
Changes to this policy